“The first duty of society is justice.”
Get Legal Help
Alpine Legal Services provides advice and representation on civil law matters.
Civil legal matters involving: Low income households, Seniors (60 and over), and crime victims.
We will not consider the following types of cases:
- Fee generating;
- Criminal (including DUI, expungement); For help with criminal matters click Public Defenders or CBA Find A Lawyer
- Client’s main objective is money damages;
- Child support and paternity (which are referred to the Dept. of Social Services);
- Other cases where clients have access to free legal representation;
- Workers’ Compensation/Disability Cases – Click link for a local attorney who will handle workers’ compensation cases.
For additional help try 211 Colorado: